The Southeast Business Forums LinkedIn site is available to all members.
- You will be invited (by Jules Christian) to join the Southeast Business Forums group.
- You will need to join your respective chapter subgroup…request to join once you accept your invitation to join the main SEBF group.
- This is strictly voluntary and if you want to participate, then accept the invitations to both groups. If you choose not to participate, then decline the invitation.
- Not all Business Forum members will be participating or will be active. When you post, don’t assume that your message will be seen by all members.
- The Southeast Business Forums group site is where you can post, discuss or otherwise contact ALL members of the Business Forum.
- Your respective Chapter group site (i.e. City, Brentwood, West End, MTSU, Franklin and Healthcare Resources) is where you want to reach out ONLY to the members of your chapter.
- After everyone has been invited, the group site(s) will be administered by Jules Christian (City Chapter).The Administrator is responsible for reviewing all posts to ensure they are appropriate.
* Southeast Business Forums reserves the right to refuse any post for any reason.