Moving. This word can spark different reactions for different people. Some move often and are veterans of packing and downsizing. Others have not moved in years and wouldn’t know how to even begin the process. One emotion everyone who has ever moved has experienced: STRESS!! We understand this. And we strive daily to minimize this for you.
Who are we and how do we help you keep your stress level under control throughout your next move?
We are On the Move, Moving and Storage. We specialize in local, long distance, and commercial moving, and we also offer packing and storage services. Basically we can take care of everything from the beginning to end of any type of move. We have the personnel, resources, and integrity deal with any type of moving or storage situation.
Something you can do to help minimize your stress throughout your moving process is to start as early as possible. If you are able to plan your move two months out or more, the following checklist may be helpful:
1. Begin to remove clutter (start with the basement, attic, garage, and other storage areas)
2. Start a file for all your moving paperwork (estimates, receipts, etc.)
3. Arrange to transfer school records
4. Choose a mover (or truck rental company)
5. Get your new home ready – Contact painters, carpenters, plumbers, roofers, etc. so your home is ready
when you arrive. Remember to change the locks on all the doors in your new home
For all your moving and storage needs firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-793-0500